P-DERM® Hydrogel Adhesives are designed to hold moisture at the skin surface, offering a soothing and gentle solution for burns, device fixation, blisters and other skin contact applications .
P-DERM® Hydrogels are coated and provided on a roll in custom widths to minimize waste. Polymer Science is capable of loading cosmeceutical, pharmaceutical or antimicrobials into the hydrogel. Our hydrogels are compatible with multiple sterilization methods. Lower minimum order quantities and small batch prototypes are capabilities that set us apart from other hydrogel suppliers.
100% of our Hydrogels are manufactured in the USA.
- Biocompatible with the skin
- High absorbing properties
- Designed for long wear time – up to 7 days
- Atraumatic removal without residue
- Maintains adhesion to skin when exposed to perspiration
- Highly flexible and conformable
- Advanced Wound Care
- Device Fixation
- Burn Care
- Transdermal Drug Delivery
- Blister Care