Tapes & Adhesives
Polymer Science coats a variety of tapes and adhesives for use across many industries. PSI adhesives and tapes are easy to handle and converter friendly.
Pressure sensitive adhesive tapes consisting of a polyester carrier and acrylic adhesive coated to one side. Tapes are either self-wound or have a siliconized release liner.
- Low tack options – easily removed without residue
- High tack options – good adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Thin profiles
- Black coated material available
High tack acrylic PSA coated to both sides of a carrier protected by a siliconized release liner.
- High tack – good adhesion to substrates with low surface energy
- Easy to handle and excellent for converting
- Differential adhesive available
Pressure sensitive adhesive coated to a liner without a carrier. The PSA can be transferred to another substrate. Without the stability of the carrier, transfer adhesives are flexible and stretch.
- Optically clear and odorless
- Varying thicknesses
- Varying levels of adhesion
High performance acrylic adhesive coated to thin aluminum foil.